I am fortunate.
Mt. Spokane High School is a wonderful place due to the people who call themselves part of our community. After graduation and final exams have concluded, I appreciate having time to reflect, and thank, those who made our year a memorable one. Here goes:
* Thank you to our families who support their students and, therefore, our school. I am thankful to work in a community that values education. Thanks for entrusting your child to our care each day. This is an awesome responsibility that I don’t take lightly. Thank you.
* Thank you to our talented teachers who build relationships, plan lessons, collaborate thoughtfully and truly embody the notion of “ALL IN” each day. You each inspire me to do my job in a better, more intentional way. Thank you.
* Thank you to our dedicated classified employees who work within our offices and classrooms, kitchen and custodian runs. You are each appreciated and valued. Thank you for caring about our students, staff and school! Thank you.
* Thank you to our directors, advisors and coaches. The opportunities our students have to get involved are numerous, and these are only possible because of your dedication and care. Thank you.
* Thank you to the people I work most closely with in our offices. We have incredibly sincere counselors and administrators who care about Mt. Spokane and all who claim this place. I know I am the lucky one. Thank you.
Here’s to a safe and memorable summer! While I look forward to some time away, I’m excited for what is in store during the 2016-17 school year. See you in September!
As always – Go ‘Cats!
With sincere appreciation,